Ticket Terms & Conditions
Please check your tickets carefully upon receipt and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is a mistake, as tickets cannot be refunded after their purchase, unless the event is cancelled or re-scheduled. It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
2. A valid ticket must be produced to enter the event. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the Ticket may invalidate the Ticket.
3. Replacement standing or unreserved seated tickets which have been lost or mislaid by the purchaser or any third party cannot be issued in any circumstances.
4. The re-sale of this ticket for commercial gain without express permission from the Promoter will make this ticket void. Customers should be aware that tickets sold from unofficial sources may not be valid.
5. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment (whether audio or visual) is prohibited. This includes the use of tablets (i.e. iPads, Galaxy, etc.)
6. The Promoter reserve the right to conduct security searches. The Promoter reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject, the ticket holder if the ticket holder refuses to be searched, or in our and/or the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, admission of the holder to the venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience or the holder, or affect the enjoyment of the audience or the running of the event (for example if the holder appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or is acting aggressively or anti-socially). No refunds will be offered to customers in these circumstances.
7. No food, cans, bottles or alcohol may be brought into the venue. Only food and drink purchased in the venue may be consumed in the venue, except in limited circumstances on proven medical grounds.
8. No illegal substances, legal highs, fireworks, lasers, weapons or offensive items may be brought into the venue. We reserve the right to confiscate any prohibited items.
9. Official merchandise is only available from branded merchandise stands and official vendors.
10. As members of the audience, ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed and/or sound recorded for broadcast and/or publication, without payment.
11. Animals are not permitted in the venue (except Assistance Dogs).
12. Please note strobe lighting, show smoke, pyrotechnics, foam or lasers may be used during events. Sound levels may be loud.
13. For all events (seated and standing), children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
14. We and the promoter reserve the right to provide alternative seats at an event to those specified on the ticket provided they are of no less value to that stated on the Ticket.
15. WARNING: Ice hockey can be dangerous. Spectators are warned to keep an eye on the puck(s) at all times as the puck(s) may leave the ice and travel into public areas. Spectators should only access and leave their seats when play is stopped.
Tickets purchased after 2pm on a Wednesday will not be posted out. Visiting supporters will be seated in Block S rinkside. We recommend away fans wanting seated tickets to buy in advance before travelling as the away section will be open to home fans on a Friday morning. The standing area for away fans will be in the far corner of the rink close to the away team bench. If visiting teams supporters club would like to reserve a set amount of tickets then this can be done by contacting the Wildcats Office on: 01793 886 857 or email us at: email@example.com