***COVID-19 Junior Learn To Play Update***
SWITC is excited to announce that the Junior Learn to Play ice hockey sessions will resume on Fridays with the first returning session being on Friday 16th October at 18:30 – 19:30.
However, due to restrictions, there will be a few changes which we would like you to be aware of:
- Session ages temporarily changed to 6-12 years (birth years 2014 – 2008)
- Booking and payment is online only.
- New time, 15 minutes later at 6:30pm-7:30pm
- A maximum of 1 spectator is permitted per 1 player in the Ice Rink.
- All participants must arrive in full kit with a filled drinks bottle which is distinguishable to the player.
- Equipment hire will not be available.
- Entry is 10 minutes prior to the session.
- Participants are unable to get out of kit after the session rink side and should leave straight after the session, staff will support participants and will sign them out at a collection point to their parents/guardians.
The restrictions put in place are to ensure that the government and EIHA guidance is followed to ensure everyone’s safety. We look forward to welcoming you back to the ice!
To book please visit: https://bit.ly/3lMnkQe
Learn to Play will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Players will not be able to turn up on the might and MUST book online.