The off-season is well underway and we are very excited to be able to invite fans to join our Wildcats family and become a 23/24 Season Ticket Holder! Join us at the Link Centre all season long and don’t miss any of the action from your Swindon Wildcats!
The 2023/24 Planet Ice National Ice Hockey League National Division Season Ticket prices are as follows:
*Spread The Cost bookings CANNOT be made online and must be submitted via a downloadable form.
Our season ticket covers 30 home games of hockey, which will include challenge, league, and cup group games. There is a small ticket price increase of 4.8% which has unfortunately been impacted by the rise of costs in the current economic climate.
Season Ticket cards will be available if fans would like them, at an additional cost of £5 per card. Fans will not receive these unless they have checked the tick box on the form or added the card to their basket on their online application.
If you’re already a Season Ticket holder, the renewal deadline was April 30th, but this is not the deadline for payment. If you’ve not informed us of your intention to renew by this date, you may be at risk of losing your seat.
To book a Season Ticket online, please click here HERE. For renewals, please use the code that has been emailed to you to access your seats.
If you are completing a printable form, please download it HERE and hand it into the shop on game nights during the period breaks starting from Saturday 4th March 23.
SEASON TICKET BENEFITS
After feedback from our existing Season Ticket Holders we’ve made improvements to Season Ticket benefits, including adding 10% off all match night food at Franklins Corner!
Please see the benefits included in your Season Ticket Below:
- NEW: 10% off match night food at Franklins Corner
- The equivalent of SIX free games compared to walk up prices.
- Choosing your seat for the duration of the season
- NEW: Automatic entry into a monthly prize draw exclusive for Season Ticket holders (prizes to be communicated on a monthly basis)
- Avoid booking fee costs applied to individual game tickets.
- UPDATED: 10% off at Wildcats Sports, now INCLUDES jerseys
- NEW: Transfer your season ticket seat to a friend in the same ticket category if you cannot make the game.
- UPDATED: Sell back your seat if you can’t miss the game and get a £5 Franklins Corner Voucher or £5 Wildcats Merchandise voucher.
- Access to a stream if you cannot make the game (We ask for you to let us know by 12PM on Friday before the game if possible)
We hope these benefits & offers add extra value to the cost of the season ticket and we’re looking to expand this list over the summer and into next season, for the full benefits please click HERE. T&C’s apply to all benefits.
SPREAD THE COST
Following feedback from the recent Fans Forum, this season we’ll be offering you longer to pay for your Season Ticket(s). Early Bird Payment has been extended to the end of April, whilst there’s a 6 or 9 month option on spreading the cost. Hopefully this will help fans accommodate the costs of the ticket easier than it possibly has been before.
If you are interested in securing a Spread The Cost Season Ticket, you will need to submit a form, please download by clicking button below. If you are completing a printable form, please hand it into the shop on game nights during the period breaks starting from Saturday 4th March 23.
SEASON TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
Season Tickets are based on 30 home games which will include challenge, league, and cup group games. These games will be confirmed prior to the league start. If any additional games occur, season ticket holders will be offered tickets at the reduced pro-rata price. Existing season ticket seats will be reserved until 30th April 2023, at which point they will be released for general sale. If you wish to reserve your seat but would like to make payment after 30th April 2023, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purchase of a Season Ticket is a commitment to all home pre-season & league matches and no refunds will be given.
In applying for a Season Ticket, you recognise and accept that Swindon Wildcats have the right to:
- Offer promotions during the course of the season, which may or may not alter the relative value of the season ticket.
- Remove any section of seating from use at any time, for any reason, without penalty.
- Reschedule season ticket games or substitute alternative fixtures.
- The club reserves the right to move your requested season ticket seats at any time.
- Any replacement Season Ticket cards will be charged at a fee of £5 per card
- The re-sale of this Season Ticket for commercial gain without express permission from Swindon Wildcats will make this ticket void. Customers should be aware that tickets sold from unofficial sources may not be valid.
- For all events (seated and standing), children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- If a request has been made mid-season to move your seat, the club reserve the right to refuse.
Whilst requests will be met wherever possible, allocation of Season Tickets will be solely at the discretion of the Club.
In the event of a single seat between season ticket holders the club reserves the right to move season tickets.
Your Season Ticket is automatically digital unless you opt to purchase a card upon application
Adults – 16-59 years as of 31/08/2023
Child – 15 years and under as of 31/08/2022.
Concession – 60 and over as of 31/08/2023.
Students – Over 16 in full-time education. If you are over 18, you must provide a letter from your college or University will need to be supplied even if previously supplied. First-year students have until 30/09/2023 to supply original proof in writing.
All DD payments require a set number of equal monthly payments. All payments will be taken on the 1st of each month.
In order to qualify for the spread the cost option (6 months Apr-Sept or 9 months Apr – Dec), your DD must be set up with the club no later than 1st April 2023. Any applications made after 1st May 2023 will need to settle the outstanding months in advance. A Direct debit will then commence from 1st of the following month. Please contact email@example.com to apply for your Spread the Cost Season Ticket.
Apply online via www.swindonwildcats.com/season-tickets
- Payment may be cash in person, card, cheque or bank transfer.
- Cheques should be made payable to ‘Swindon Wildcats Hockey Ltd’, The Link Centre, Whitehill Way, SN5 7DL
- If you are applying for Spread The Cost our accounts team will contact you directly to set up your DD payments.