TERMS & CONDITIONS
Season Tickets are based on 30 home games which will include challenge, league, and cup group games. These games will be confirmed prior to the league start. If any additional games occur, season ticket holders will be offered tickets at the reduced pro-rata price. Existing season ticket seats will be reserved until 30th April 2023, at which point they will be released for general sale. If you wish to reserve your seat but would like to make payment after 30th April 2023, please inform email@example.com.
The purchase of a Season Ticket is a commitment to all home pre-season & league matches and no refunds will be given.
In applying for a Season Ticket, you recognise and accept that Swindon Wildcats have the right to:
- Offer promotions during the course of the season, which may or may not alter the relative value of the season ticket.
- Remove any section of seating from use at any time, for any reason, without penalty.
- Reschedule season ticket games or substitute alternative fixtures.
- The club reserves the right to move your requested season ticket seats at any time.
- Any replacement Season Ticket cards will be charged at a fee of £5 per card
- The re-sale of this Season Ticket for commercial gain without express permission from Swindon Wildcats will make this ticket void. Customers should be aware that tickets sold from unofficial sources may not be valid.
- For all events (seated and standing), children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- If a request has been made mid-season to move your seat, the club reserve the right to refuse.
Whilst requests will be met wherever possible, allocation of Season Tickets will be solely at the discretion of the Club.
In the event of a single seat between season ticket holders the club reserves the right to move season tickets.
Your Season Ticket is automatically digital unless you opt to purchase a card upon application
Any refunds will only be given after the 30 game agreement has either been met, or cannot physically be completed.
Adults – 16-59 years as of 31/08/2023
Child – 15 years and under as of 31/08/2022.
Concession – 60 and over as of 31/08/2023.
Students – Over 16 in full-time education. If you are over 18, you must provide a letter from your college or University will need to be supplied even if previously supplied. First-year students have until 30/09/2023 to supply original proof in writing.
All DD payments require a set number of equal monthly payments. All payments will be taken on the 1st of each month.
In order to qualify for the spread the cost option (6 months Apr-Sept or 9 months Apr – Dec), your DD must be set up with the club no later than 1st April 2023. Any applications made after 1st May 2023 will need to settle the outstanding months in advance. A Direct debit will then commence from 1st of the following month. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for your Spread the Cost Season Ticket.
Apply online via www.swindonwildcats.com/season-tickets
- Payment may be cash in person, card, cheque or bank transfer.
- Cheques should be made payable to ‘Swindon Wildcats Hockey Ltd’, The Link Centre, Whitehill Way, SN5 7DL
- If you are applying for Spread The Cost our accounts team will contact you directly to set up your DD payments.