MATCH NIGHT TICKETS
- Please check your tickets carefully upon receipt and contact us immediately at email@example.com if there is a mistake, as tickets cannot be refunded after their purchase unless the event is canceled or re-scheduled. It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to be aware of the date and time of any rearranged event.
- A valid ticket must be produced to enter the event. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the Ticket may invalidate the Ticket.
- All persons entering the arena must hold a valid ticket that must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any member of staff or stewarding team. Failure to produce a valid ticket on request may result in removal from the arena. This includes tickets shown on a smartphone.
- The re-sale of this ticket for commercial gain without express permission from Swindon Wildcats will make this ticket void. Customers should be aware that tickets sold from unofficial sources may not be valid.
- Adults – 16-59 years as of 31/08/2022
- Child – 15 years and under as of 31/08/2022.
- Concession – OAP Over 60 as of 31/08/2022.
- Students – Over 16 in full-time education. A letter from your college or University will need to be supplied even if previously supplied. First-year students have until 30/09/20 to supply original proof in writing.
- Visiting supporters will be seated in Block S rinkside. We recommend away fans wanting seated tickets to buy in advance before travelling as the away section will be open to home fans on a Friday morning. The standing area for away fans will be in the far corner of the rink close to the away team bench. If visiting teams supporters club would like to reserve a set amount of tickets then this can be done by contacting the Wildcats Office on: 01793 886 857 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A valid ticket must be produced to enter the event. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the Ticket may invalidate the Ticket.
All persons entering the arena must hold a valid ticket that must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any member of staff or stewarding team. Failure to produce a valid ticket on request may result in removal from the arena. This includes tickets shown on a smartphone.
The re-sale of this ticket for commercial gain without express permission from Swindon Wildcats will make this ticket void. Customers should be aware that tickets sold from unofficial sources may not be valid.
Swindon Wildcats reserve the right to conduct security searches. Swindon Wildcats reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject, the ticket holder if the ticket holder refuses to be searched, or in our reasonable opinion, admission of the holder to the venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience or the holder, or affect the enjoyment of the audience or the running of the event (for example if the holder appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or is acting aggressively or anti-socially).No refunds will be offered to customers in these circumstances.
For all events (seated and standing), children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
We reserve the right to provide alternative seats at an event to those specified on the ticket provided they are of no less value to that stated on the Ticket.
Customers will be asked to leave the premises and no refunds will be offered in any of the following circumstances:
Abusive behaviour towards players, staff or fans.
No illegal substances including legal highs, fireworks, lasers, weapons or offensive items may be brought into the venue. We reserve the right to confiscate any prohibited items.
Attendance with an animal(s) (except Assistance Dogs).
GAME NIGHT DISCLAIMERS
Please note strobe lighting, show smoke, pyrotechnics, foam or lasers may be used during events. Sound levels may be loud.
WARNING: Ice hockey can be dangerous. Spectators are warned to keep an eye on the puck(s) at all times as the puck(s) may leave the ice and travel into public areas. Spectators should only access and leave their seats when play is stopped.
Official merchandise is only available from branded merchandise stands and official vendors.
FOOD & DRINK
No food, cans, bottles or alcohol may be brought into the venue. Only food and drink purchased in the venue may be consumed in the venue, except in limited circumstances on proven medical grounds.
The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment (whether audio or visual) is prohibited. This includes the use of tablets (i.e. iPads, Galaxy, etc.)
From time to time Swindon Wildcats or other authorised third parties may carry out photography or other recording within the arena and any images or recordings may feature visitors. Visitors consent to the use of such images by Swindon Wildcats in connection with advertising, promotions or monitoring and acknowledge that the copyright in such images rests with Swindon Wildcats and/or any authorised third party.
As members of the audience, ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed and/or sound recorded for broadcast and/or publication, without payment.